Friday, October 2, 2009

XOXOX

I was so tired of the below mentioned drivetrain, that I went shopping for replacements same day. Score! Ordered an X7 front derailleur, 11-26 9spd cassette, and picked up XO shifters + rear derailleur. Now I just need to go get a chain, and I need to figure out what I'm going to do about housing. Right now it is set up for full housing, but I'm having some issues with routing it all, I can't accomplish a nice radius everywhere, which might cause some trouble with shifting. I am really trying to get it all done in time, and working right. I am also putting the third chainring back on there, though I am worried about running the longer chain for that. I hope it doesn't affect the tension or shifting performance.

Other than that I am looking forward to tomorrow morning's ride. Another girl is going to show me some tips and tricks on riding UP National trail at SoMo.

No comments:

Post a Comment